月曜日, 10月 16, 2006

Why this doesn't work

I set this whole blog up as a tool to encourage me to study more and use a blog more often (I have a certain professional interest in their use applied to learning you see).
So much for that plan.
The actual effect was to stop me both writing any blog or studying. This comprehensively did for my attempt at the 3級.
Nevermind, since we're so broke we aren't likely to be going to Japan any time soon, there's always next year.

So let's kick off Ninhongojira once again, this time with the kind of insight that makes sense wihout studying the damn language.

If you use the ever-so-useful IME to type your Japanese, you may not know that you can easily switch between English and 日本語 input simply by pressing left Alt+shift.

Makes life a lot easier.

0 件のコメント: